Preparation time: 10 minutes
Yields: 12 cups
- - 1 cup almond butter
- - 2 scoops OxyWhey vanilla protein powder (get yours here!)
- - 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- - 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- - 4 ounces dark chocolate (70 % cocoa), melted
1. Line a 12-cup mini muffin tin with papers cups and set aside.
2. In a bowl place almond butter, protein powder, maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix to combine.
3. Make small balls of almond mixture and place in center of each paper cup.
4. Pour melted chocolate on top of each almond butter ball to cover completely.
5. Place in a freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour to set.
Nutrition Facts / Serving Size 1/12 of recipe:
Calories 187 // F17 C6 P11